jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Photo

I like this photo because here you can see all my friends, their names are Alejandra, Fernanda and Tania.
I met Alejandra when we were in Kinder, but just became friends when we were nine years old almost, but then when we were eleven years old her mother died, and we established a strong relation, it was  difficult moment for her. As the years went on we moved to the same school, when we were thirteen years old, she was still my friend , but we met new people, among them Fernanda, Tania and Francisca or "Kika" (she isn't in the photo this time).
First, I was a very good friend of Kika, but with the time we started to fight all the time, hahah we faught for very stupid things, then I was a very good friend of Tania. Fernanda was our friend when we were fifteen because at the beginning she didn't like us and we laugh about her  (and this is a bad thing, is bad bullying people).
The photo was taken in Tania's birthday on Monday 7th April this year, by a friend of Tania I think, but I don't know really who took the photo. We had a great day together, we are always accompanied for our birthdays, and I hope that will always be this way.


3 comentarios:

  1. Nice picture. The friends are all in the life with your family. My grandmother always say me : "The boyfriend goes, the friends stay" and she have all the reason!! jajaja I love you Flafli <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i don`t have friends since kinder. its amazing which you have it. you should be lucky for have this friends.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have been that you have a good time. I agree with the friends are all in the life!

    ResponderEliminar