jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

technological object

I really don´t like too much the technology, but this does not mean that I don´t use it every day. For example, I don´t have a super technological phone, I have an old mobile, but with it I can do all I need. I can speak with my family and friends by WhatsApp, review my Facebook many times during the day and I can search for information in Google too if I need it. This is the object that I use every single day since 2011, it was a present from my mother. I really don´t like this object, I think that the phone can drive people away from themselves. It is true that it can be really useful in life but the life without it would not be different, maybe it would be boring, but if I lose my phone, I'll just buy a new one because I don´t have an emotional attachment with these kind of things.

3 comentarios:

  1. Flafliii I love you! I understand youu, I don't like too much the technologic, I'm really a monkey uuuuaoouauaua :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. flaa!, i think the same form about cell phone, if it works to call and use the internet have all you need on phone, and if it old you don't worry to steal it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the technologic, but i don't understand, for example, the cellphones always fails while i'm near. I like to have the mechanic arms that the "dr Octopus" has in "Spaiderman II", this is a good technologic.

    ResponderEliminar