jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

I expect that this semester will be good, and can learn in all the subject of the university, to can approve it. This is my major preoccupation because I really don´t have any extracurricular activity in or out of the faculty, I think that have one it would take too much time, and may be  I could abandoned the homework, bust just because in my opinion I don´t have too much free time out the university, and I prefer  pass this time with my family or with my friends, or simply sleeping.
This situation is something that I hope change in the future, I think that I should take some extracurricular activity like some sport, because in my opinion I have a very bad fitness condition, and may be this is something that I expect change in my life.

2 comentarios:

  1. I hope that you have good semester and in the university you need organization!
    i have few free time too! :(

    BYE! (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Flaaaa ! this semester take the most your free time!, to read your favorite book and see a lot of movies, or maybe learn to cook jaja, enjoy your time because i don't have one minute

    ResponderEliminar