jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

Benito

Today I will write about my pet, is a very beautiful dog. He comes to my house when he had just three months, and now he is 4 years old, is an adolescent in years of dog.
He is blond, is the only blond in the family because he is my adopted brother. I love him so much, I love spend the time watching television with him, we watch together show of television about dogs, cats or other animals, I think that this can be so interesting for him, because he watch with attention all the show. I love sleep with him too, because he´s so warm, and this keep me comfortable and happy in the autumn evening.
I never had a pet during many years, all of them is dead in this moment, but i think that Benito (It is his name), can live for a long time and I may play, sleep, and eat with him for many years to come.

4 comentarios:

  1. Your dog sound like a very funny and cute pet, I hate sleep with my dog cause he smell like hell, but i understand your love for it cause they are warms. Do you really watch tv shows with him??? thats sound funny !

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Benito is very beautiful dog <3 My pets are also my adopted brothers. Long life to Benito!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh!!! Benito is best name and I hope that he live many time!!!
    I love the dogs and I love when they move your tail

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oooh a want to know Benito!, I imagine like a big tangle of blonde hair, if you care to much him, he live a long time!, like my Pimienta. Benito is a father? has kids?

    ResponderEliminar