jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

Hi everybody ! My name is Flavia Catalina , but the majority of the people just call me "Fla" because is easier and a short name.I was born in twenty-five of August 1993. I´m Virgo so I am a very sensitive person and I tend to cry for a lot of situations.
When I was a child I studies in a very small school called "Canadá", the people in this place was very nice with me but, after when I was younger I went to a school called "Palmarés", but I´m never felt at home in this place.
In the present I study theatre design in the Arts faculty of the Universidad de Chile, is very interesting career, is funny too, but sometimes it can be very difficult, it takes a lot of time in the homeworks, and I have to read a lot of texts too.
I can tell you about my family too.I live in a house in Quilicura, with my parents and my sister.She is my older sister and study architecture, so sometimes she can help me in my homeworks, to make scale models for example or plans.
I don´t have a specific hobbie, I don´t practice any sport or something, but a like to listen different kind of music when I´m alone.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi fla!! I also like the listen different kind music but my favorite music style is..... mmmmm i don't know lol
    do you have a architecture sister!!!?? This is cool!!!!
    I hope that you be nice and i see you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fla! what a weird name fora school .. Palmarès... jaja
    I had no idea you have a sister and she`s study architecture, thats cool.
    i dont practice any sport neither jajja

    Bye !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you are virgo!!
    this is the answer for all the questions about your person.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. flaviaaaa! you are the only person who have a virgo zodiacal sign and i love! always i hate a virgo person, my sister is virgo and you know, she is not my favorite jajaja

    ResponderEliminar