lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014



I just went to one concert in my life to date, I don´t know why, but i think that I don´t like enough any band or singer. I don´t have a favorite band for who die of fanaticism, but all was different until some years ago. When I was an adolescent I loved a singer called "Morodo" he is a singer of reggae music. Were those times when I copied everything to my older sister, she loves Morodo, so I loved him also.
I listened his songs all day, and I knew all the lyrics , so when my sister told me that he would come to Chile I was really happy!We bought the tickets and some friends of my sister went with us.It was a great experience, I could sing and dance all his songs, it was very funny .The concert  was in “Teatro Caupolicán”. I remember that was very difficult back to home, the time waiting the bus and the route were eternal for me.What ever, I don´t know if some time I will to go to other concert, I hope so. 



4 comentarios:

  1. Morodo it`s great! a liked the "babilonia" song, I not see an picture her. what have in the head?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. all jah rastaman dance with Morodo i think in your concret if you rememeber the that smell to reegge music with the people who smoke weed, i hope you smell all this flavor rastaman.

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. its very difficult go to a concert when you live in a perferic comuna :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Flafli!!! I didn't know that you liked morodo jaja I like only some songs. I prefer other types of reggae as the classic Bob Marley.

    pd: live the sentiment peripheral!!! jajaja

    ResponderEliminar