lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

I would like to visit Republif of Indian.This is not a special country for me, because I wish visit to many places, like Turquía or Tailandia, just by the big differences with our country.
But now, I choice India, because I really like one of the religions that exist in this country ( and in many countries in the world).
The people that live in Republic of Indian practice different religions, but the majority of the population ( this is the eighty percent) are Hindu.
The true is that I don´t know a lot about this religion, probably I just know the basic, or less than you . I would like be Hindu, because I think that is the only real religion in the world.
I admire to the Hindues because they decide get away of the material things and I would like live just with the necessary things.

He is Vishnu ( a got revered by the Hindues and one of the most important of they). I think that all the gots of the hindues are really beautiful ( the graphic way with they are presented).
I really like would visit the Hindu temples of Indian like this:  ( Gopura)


I like would be in the presence of the people that meditate in this temples for to many hours in the day. I could learn to stay quiet and concentrated for more than five minutes, but I think that this would be very difficult, because they are accustumed, is something that they learned in the childhooh.

1 comentario:

  1. You must to be hindu , is very beauty religion, but must to be very difficult stay quiet hahaha

    ResponderEliminar