lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

When I chose my career, the first thing that I thought was “that´s great, I wouldn´t work in an office every day for the rest of my life, in this time it was de most important point, but now I understand other things. Be a theater designer means working a lot, many hours during the day depending of the project obviously.
I don´t know yet in which area of design I will work, but I know that I should be a working , selfless and autonomous person, because in the theater there aren´t specific hours to building scenography projects or costumes, for example, just there that get all ready in a determinate time.
I think that in a moment all of us want be our own boss, but this may not always be possible, but this don´t care me, I am concerned about the time that I will be able to spend with my family or in my personal projects.
I just hope that my future job was stable, this is my principal fear in this moment of my life, when I get this, I could start to worry by other things like the hours, the family or who will be my boss .
I also hope, that this job will let me travel and meet new people!

4 comentarios:

  1. Fla fla! you are very clear about this career, I think be your own boss is very difficult and the time is very rare. I hope we could travel in many countries in the future and maybe we will work togheter one day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be perfect if you became your own boss, but it's hard and never are time enough to do everything...altought that's a problem that we all have! Probably you should start to do some interesting proyects for the future and present it to different places in order to get contacts and know people that could help you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. fla is very relaxed your form to project your future job, i hope your work permit to your perform all your wishes.

    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Flafli I love you! you will be the best theatrical designer!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar