lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014



I agree with the use of drugs in a medical context, as well as recreational. I think that is choice of oneself the recourse to drugs or not. Personally, I think that cannabis (which is the most commonly used drug for both purposes) is effective, I say this because one of my aunts started to consume it to reduce the pain caused by a hernia in her back. She did not agree with the use of any drugs, but to take it she noted that actually worked, so she started to consume regularly. I think at least I'm not in a position to criticize anyone, for example, I've never had cancer or a chronic illness, I don't know the intensity of the pain that people must feel, but I know that if I were in this place, I seek other alternatives, instead of chemotherapy or other conventional medical procedures. I thins that appeal to the benefits that a plant can be deliver is valid as any other medicine, as good as take a chamomile tea for stomach pain.
As for recreational drug use, not only considering cannabis, I think there are very ugly and dangerous drugs, such as the krokodil (hahaja), heroin and cocaine. Of course, not all drugs have medicinal properties, some can get extremely dangerous, changing the conduct of people . I really surprised that there are people who consume them.
As regards cannabis or LSD, I agree that even alcohol is more dangerous and harmful to the body, but well, each person decides what they want to consume.




3 comentarios:

  1. People still look natural medicine as an alternative rather than an actual fact effective medicine. The benefits of plants are not only effective but also because they do not represent secondary health hazards.
    The good thing is that gradually the younger people have into consideration and have made natural to take another position in medicine.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is amazing know everyday more and more cases of people doing natural treatment with cannabis, and how they get better, instead of what say authorities... is really sad that we can't choose what to do with our health

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, I think that science is very lazy in the investigation with natural treatments or maybe dont want to validate it.

    ResponderEliminar