lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

I say that this year was an exellent year, of course that had bad things, but those are details that always happens.
In first place,the good points of  this year: I had very much time to do different things, to be with my family or spend time with my friends . Also I had time to do anything and watched movies and this is always important to me. Also, I had time to can work in a restaurant on saturdays, A very relax work, because I just work four hours during the day.
Was a great year, full of new experinces and new work.
All this time that I had was thanks to that I didn´t have Taller, so I had beautiful and free time for all my things!
The bad point is that I miss to my friends, my originals classmates, I miss the moral support of them.
Other bad point is that I feel that I lost the rhythm of work, so now I´m afraid of the next year and all the thing that I will have to do it.
I think that I got used to be lazy and these is the worst part,  !!
However, I just take the good thing about this year.Was great meet new people and learn new things.
I don´t want that this year finish, but lack just two months and a little more to the end!
I just hope that 2015 will be a great year to, without problems and stress.

2 comentarios:

  1. I miss you too in class !!
    You are very good at what you do. I am very proud of you and your work on the Victor Jara festival. You have to have confidence, besides always we help you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's really cool have extra time to do things that you like, specially when you have new opportunities to learn, and to know new people!
    Hope that next year you could make it and do great things in taller...and congratulations for your work on Victor Jara!

    ResponderEliminar