lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

The only extreme situation that I experienced, was few year ago, when I was 16 years old.My best friend called Valentina invited me to past the holidays in the south of Chile, places like Pucon, Villarrica. Obviously in this times I asked to my parents, and they said yes. All the experience was very funny, almost, in this years I did not know this places,  everything was new for me. I met different lakes, the typical artisan fairs and once of the most beautiful places around Pucon called "ojos del caburga".
Everything was fine, until came the moment to go.
Before of travel to Santiago, we would pass a night in Coronel, but when we came in Chillán the mom of my friend did not see a truck on the road, so we crashed (just me, my friend, her mom and her grandmother, because the men were in other car in the corner).
This moment was horrible,  everybody cried and screamed. Me and my friend just suffered a bump on the head, but her grandma was a broken vein ( it was dramatically swollen), I was so sad about her, because she just cry, and said that everything was her fault.
The persons of the truck suffered more damages, because the truck turned over, and the people had different lessons, like fracture os the clavicular bone, or thing like that.
After that, and the corresponding radiographs, everybody is ok, the only consequence that last a few days, was the fear that I felt when I was in a car, but this has passed.

4 comentarios:

  1. this is so extreme.
    is very beauty the landscapes in the lakes of the south of chile.
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. fla fla! you are very lucky, I have never experiment nothing like this and I hope will not. I expect the psychological damage wasnt very hard for you and your friends.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Flafli you survived to experience so extreme! when I live a extreme situation only know cry jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never passed for a situation like this, but always when I have to travel on a bus or car by night, I have so much fear that happen an accident...

    ResponderEliminar