jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

Today I will speak about the food, the food that I hate for example, like the meat specifically. I eat meat in occasions, but I try of prevent it, I don´t know why exactly, but one of the reason is that I hate the flavor of the meat, I think that is really disgusting, I sure that is the flavor of the dead. On the other land I think that is very unfair that the animals have to die for that we can eat, also their die in horribles forms.
I think that is so much better when the people that want eat meat kill just to the animal that they will eat.  I disagree with the industrial production, or the industrial massacre of the animals and this is my major discomfort.
However, I am an other carnivore person in this world, and I feel guilty all days of my life for that.
I think that is because my mom that cook all with meat, but when I live in other house without her, I promise that I wont eat meat never! ( I´m so lazy).
There´s so many thing to eat!

And remember that the read meat can produce alzheimer, and cardiac problems. Meat is dead.

1 comentario:

  1. As Morrissey said, Meat is Murder!
    Since a time ago I'm trying not to eat so much meat because I started to being more conscious about the food industry and how the things that we eat affects our lives. Also, my boyfriend is a vegetarian so most of my lunches have no meat and we used to share our food to save some money

    ResponderEliminar