jueves, 5 de junio de 2014




The worst experience in this semester was that I could not take the most important subject in my career ( Taller). This happened because in the first semester of the last year I reproved the subject Human figure drawing. I didn´t know that this subject was prerequisite to Taller, I just know in january, when I was in holidays. I felt really bad, because, was an unexpected new, I didn´t want to finish one year later, and have other classmates.
I had a few time to accept the situation so, I spoke with my people about of the topic, and this was really useful because finally I could understand that finally did´t was so terrible study one year more and be in a new class.
The next year I will be classmate of Belén , an ex-classmate that reproved Taller the last year, so in this case I´m happy of be her classmate again because she is my friend and I like work with her  also , I could know to other new classmates and they are very nice so I think that we will get along the next year.

2 comentarios:

  1. When you realize that doing an extra year on the career is not that bad, everything goes fine! Plus, you have more time to study and read for another subjects, as theoric

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Flavia, i miss you in "taller", is very bored with the diseñoras. I miss you and i miss Javi too. But enjoy your free time! later you don't going have time to do anything!

    ResponderEliminar